• Buisness Management and Development
• Financial control, fleet & plant upgrades
• Project Commercial Management
• Design coordinator on Infrastructure D & C Projects
• Project, OH&S and Quality Manager
• Main point of contact for Contracts
• 40 years Industry Experience, 18 years Rail works
• 35 years buisness Management
• NSW Security Licience holder
• Certificate 4 in Management, Training and assessment
Completion of an apprenticship with O’Donnell Griffin.
Three years with two other smaller contrators.
Self employed since 1988.
35 years emergency management expierence with the NSW Rural Fire service, including being; The youngest Senior Deputy Captain elected to the shire.
The longest serving Captain at Illawong stn 20.
The youngest group officer elected.
And rising to the higest non paid position availabe for a ten year period.